March 12, 2009

When I grow up, I'll propose with a hex nut

I'll propose with a hex nut, because I am what I propose with, tho' I agreed that I'm not a nut, but a fruitcake. Someone else's a nut.
And I'll propose not on top of a tall building, not after a romantic dinner at a chic restaurant, not...not somewhere...ugh! I'll just make up a place. I'll buy a DIY kit and make our own little Fruitcake-full-'a'-nuts-Land.
It'll be called....Trufflegar Square. Yes, Trufflegar.
And nothing'll be pink, nothing. Everything'll be brown. Chocolatishly brownish. Not that everything will suck in our life, but....hey, look on the darkside, brown ain't that crappy....it's sweet!
And d'you know Nelson's column from Trafalgar Sq. ? No, we're not gonna have a Willy Wonka column, because we'll probably have to treat him as a god and sacrifice someone/thing, so that this penis-named god make rain (cocoa milk) fall everytime it gets (meltingly) hot.
Global warming in our little land won't be such a bad thing. If it'll be dry, and it will be, because we probably won't have anything to offer to the god Wonka, we'll just tuck ourselves in melting chocolate. Yes, pretty much like piggies do. Only we can eat our mud. And play with it....in a rather non-forplayish way. But if you insist...
Yeah, I was saying 'bout a column. Well, whaddaya say 'bout a cinnamon column? Does it sound nice,cuz I know it'll surely taste and smell nice.
The clouds? Well...the clouds will be dark. Nooo, don't sigh, it'll be okay. Dark clouds won't bring nasty ass storms, but...cocoa milk showers. Okay, we'll make white clouds as well. Guess from cotton candy, right? Certainly not pink.
And remember how I said you could conquer a mountain? Yeah, by eating it. We'll eat mountains and plant the little flags just like that. "I declare this land in the name of... (burp!)". Hey, whatta we gonna lose? I mean, I'm one skinny little creep, you's got a big butt, so...why shouldn't we eat the damn mountains?
Oh, and hey, there will be no such thing as diabetes. Nope. Tho' I can't promise the same thing regarding venereal diseases.
It'll be nice in our little land, in Trufflegar Square. It's called square because it's biscuit shaped.
And let's make it an island, a square island.
So tell me, what would you take with you on this island?

2 comments:

Illuminatus said...

Once you go brown......

Wabbit said...

...you get diabetes.