July 8, 2009

Fat Pink Hole is the new Nat King Cole

Nat King Cole said....well, he said something like this.
Then Fat Pink Hole comes and says the following crap:

P is for the posts I wrote 'bout you
E is for th'e-mails I've sent you
A is actually,"Ping me!" audibley
C's for "can't believe
How geekishly this all has sounded"

And sesame is all that I can give to you
Besides chocolate and a peach or two
Chocolate sticks and jelly
Go inside your belly
Sweets were made for me and you

Speaking of holes, Confucius say "Hole happy, whole body happy".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=adobe photoshop cs4 - beta ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I have a week and do necheg