November 21, 2008

Du-m-acasă,măi tramvai...

The only joy of using public transport:
she just finished reading that page and now she's going for the next.Page "xiii",Jailbird by Kurt Vonnegut.Quick scan of what she's wearing: black jeans,probably Levi's 503,black suede trainers,red raincoat.It suits'er nicely.She's nice tho'.Curly hair.
I hide my look and my smile behind my long hair threads.
At the second stop I'm gettin' off.
But to my right...a girl.Student.Architecture.Can't hide my look anymore.I leave my head down.She's nice too.Do not to get to close to her.
I wonder what it feels like when...uhmm..you feel the warm breath on your neck.I did think of the same thing a couple of hours ago,during geology class.Thinker.
I get off the tram.Cars rush.Everything fades away.

In contrast to this,cu câteva ore în urmă,autobuzul în care mă aflam,era să fie tras pe dreapta,de către controlori si mascaţi.Was lucky tho'.The joy...

No comments: