September 3, 2008

Colaj

On the day I was born, the nurses all gathered 'round and they gazed in wide wonder at the joy they had found. The head nurse spoke up and she said "And those who never heard your cries,you shall rise!"
Momma grabbed me, held me like I was made of gold. "Love is all that I can give to you".
Never again is what you swore the time before

I asked my mother, what will I be [...] here's what she said to me : "young and sweet, only seventeen and don't go around breaking young girls' hearts!"
My dad came into my room, holding his hat, I knew he was leaving, he sat on my bed told me some facts "you're the mister of the house, now remember this, and when you wake up in the morning give ya momma a kiss". I'm listening with my whole skin. Then I had to say "Goodbye!".

Let me show you the world in my eyes...
I gave up all my friends. I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy. I can't get no satisfaction, I can't get no girly action. Well I'd do anything for a blonde dike. Some girls are only about that thing.
I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady, 'til the boys told me somethin' I missed "Oh the girls in the queue, yes, they’re waiting for you!"

When I was young, I fell in love. I met a girl crazy for me.
"Let's get lost tonite!"
Did she decline? No.
Didn't she mind? I don't think so
What did she say? She said she'd love to rendezvous, then afterwards we drop into a quiet little place and have a drink or two.
"Meet me down at Curly Pearls"
I ran down the stairs [...] , going "De te-apucă miezul nopţii şi eu, mamă, n-am venit, lasă telefonu-n pace, căci în noaptea asta, în noaptea asta, mamă nu-s de găsit!"
When the bars were closing down...
No particular place to go. So we parked way out on the Kokomo.
I was anxious to tell her the way I feel.
"I want you; do you want me too?" And then I go and spoil it all by saying something stupid like "you got somethin boys can’t deny, here's a hint: it’s like apple pie"
[...] and she leaned and whispered in my ear "You know I'm a forgiver. You and I will burn this town".
Then we danced all night, until the sun came out, then I took her to my yard, then I wrapped it up.
Summer lovin', happened so fast.

In the morning woke momma with a kiss on each eyelid. So I told her softly and sincere [...] "I slept on Elm Street. In a sleazy part of town"
"Momma, didn't mean to make you cry. Because I’m scum and I’m your son!"

I've said too much, I haven't said enough..

5 comments:

flry said...

loved it :X i want more more more!!!!!

Illuminatus said...

Deci da!
Absolut fantastic!
Am citit-o de doua ori. Si maine dim o mai citesc inca o data!
Keep this up!

Wabbit said...

Gracias!You know what's funny? In every "chunk",there's a tiny seed of truth.

Quark said...

Astept analiza pe text ;)

Anonymous said...

Dude, nu ştiu ce-ai fumat da' vreau şi eu :-D. Excelentă ideea, felicitari.