June 28, 2008

A proper handjob

Imagine what she can do with those hands.Ah,just..just make that effort.
You should see it as well.
She grabs it.Holds it firmly,with one hand,while pumping with the other.Quick movement of her wrist.She got hold of one side,and now she's going for the other.She moves her hands vigorously,in order to make those bends and constrictions.She's not gentle at all,yet she manages to make that rough straight into something with a bit more curves,with a bit more eye-appeal.
I think she has finished it.
Wait,she takes it to her mouth and gently bites a bit out if it.I am a bit surprised,but she assures me that everything's under control.She knows what she's doing.She's done this before.
She finished.I finished.
For the first time in my life,I got one.And I do have to say,she did pretty well.
She gave me a lovely balloon rabbit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee! Am I that good? :P

galani said...

bondage baby :))

Wabbit said...

Yes,u'r good and I do have to say I want more!